Grow Bacter is a free living nitrogen fixing bacterium. It lives in association with plant roots and fixes atmospheric nitrogen in readily available form to plants. It is a high respiring organism and hence works well in soils having sufficient organic matter. It is also known for synthesis of biologically active growth promoting substances like hormones and vitamins, etc. and also possesses fungistatic properties.
• Manages soil borne plant pathogens
• Increases yield up to 30%
• Has the ability to produce plant growth promoting substances.
• To increases vitamin C content in tomato.
• To increases dry matter production
Method Of Application
Take 5-7 ml/gm of Grow Bacter formulation and properly mix it with 1kg of Seeds and dry under the shade for half an hour before sowing.
Mix 1 L/kg of Grow Bacter in 100kg of well-decomposed farmyard manure. Once mixed well, broadcast it over one acre of land before last ploughing or first irrigation.
500 ml / 1 Litre in liquid form.
500 gm / 1 kg in powder form.